'full bodied, starry eyed, audacious, supernatural and glorified'

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas and/or shopping.

Hopefully everyone had a suuuper lovely Christmas filled with gifts, fun times, full stomachs and the like. This year my family and I decided we'd settle on doing Kris Kringle since we (mainly me) are fairly broke this year. I ended up getting my older a Country Road bag since his work bag is all tattered and not as nice as the one I picked out ;)

I also 'spoiled' (his words, not mine) my boyfriend and got him a ticket to Santogold and 'Sneakers: The Complete Collectors' Guide'.



I received cash, L'Occitane moisturiser which is heaveeeen on my skin, perfume and a speaker dock thing that I can plug my iPhone into and listen to tunes. Happy.

Anyway, it being holidays and all...my lazy factor has been upped tenfold. I went to bed at 4.30AM last night based on me believing sleep is just way too boring. Getting up at 1.30PM today, there was no way I was going to battle the heat and crowds to snag myself a bargain in the Boxing Day sales. No thanks. Instead, I got up and spent five hours cleaning my room. Dusting, rearranging, vacuuming, changing sheets, throwing away hauls of junk. Now I am completely exhausted but I feel so much better and I can't help but slowly turn my head away from the laptop and admire my hard, hard work (Big apologies for the lack of clothes/fashion related posts. I'm without a digital camera and my iPhone takes terrible photos):









So that is my room via terrible phone shots. I could show those before pictures for comparison...but nahhhhhhh.
Happy holidays :)



2 comments:

Irene said...

Dear Blog Owner,

My name is Irene, and I work with the website ZooCaro:

http://www.zoocaro.com

I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: ZooCaro
URL: http://www.zoocaro.com
Description: A shopping search engine where you can find anything from clothing to electronics to books!

Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.

Thank you very much,

Irene
izoocaro@gmail.com

MeganElisabeth said...

I love the feeling when you've cleaned your room and got rid of those useless items you feel so good.
and also happy Christmas to you to even though it was a few days ago ha.