'full bodied, starry eyed, audacious, supernatural and glorified'

Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry New Year :)

First of all, I'm picking up the slack and documenting my post-boxing day sale finds. I didn't spend too much, but I did spend more than I should have considering the lack of funds coming in my general direction. Sigh.

These cute Sussan PJ shorts for $9.95


An Icon camera necklace that was half price at $7.50 (Apologies for making your head tilt, I can't figure out how to rotate it without uploading it again):


A gold-ish pair of ballet flats from Payless shoes, $24:


This T-Bar tee of a skull with piercings and a bow-tie for $25:


With that I bought another black cardigan for $9.95 from those semi-cheap shops that sell all the same junk. I now have the same cardigan in black, blue, purple and grey (they're too good a staple item of clothing to refuse).

In other news, the boyfriend gave me these as a late Christmas present. Swooooooon:

A Japanese Kujira 110 film toy camera. Pretty much the same as this one seen on Niotillfem.


A purple fisheyeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3 And along with these, three rolls of film. Yay.

Hopefully everyone had a pretty sweet, memorable, eventful New Years. Mine was kind of a hit-and-miss. I don't really understand the appeal of New Years Eve and the whole day I didn't really plan on doing anything or going anywhere. BUT! My best friend came to stay the night and we didn't want to be stuck at home, so we headed out to meet my boyfriend and his pals at a house party on Bridge Road, hosted by Ryan Wheatley, Chelsea and one more housemate who I've forgotten! It was an intimate little party and pretty amusing seeing alot of people hopped up on acid. But anyway. The countdown was good. The kiss was good. The hugs going around was good. I don't think my friend was feeling it though...so we pretty much home by 1.30am, or 2am.



Tonight I'm heading out to St. Kilda to see Fleet Foxes at the Prince Bandroom :)
Listen to 'Your Protector' or 'He Doesn't Know Why', and get ready to have your mind blown.

Happpy 2009 :) x

1 comment:

chloe said...

you got a fisheye! that is so mint, rad, epic, and every other gay teenager word to describe how incredibly jealous i am of its (and your) coolness.
where are fisheyes sold? i've only seen them online

xx