'full bodied, starry eyed, audacious, supernatural and glorified'

Sunday, June 15, 2008

a love note from your piano

I can't help myself, I really just can't. I blame the exams and staying in my room studying, (or browsing Etsy more like). Soon after my last post, I bought this dress. How could I refuse all the glorious florally (I really hope that is a word...) goodness?

Can you tell I really miss Spring? I do love Winter, don't get me wrong. Rugging up and disappearing under big warm coats and jumpers whilst walking in the rain is my favourite past time, it really is.



Dress via RedZipperVintage.

Then! Oh, am I excited about these booties. You know when you see something you can't decide on but then you can't stop thinking about them? That was me, after I viewed and favourited these. I've been hanging for a pair of granny boots for the longest while. I even dreamt about them last night. They are half a size bigger than what I usually wear but I'm hoping and praying they will be okay. Goodwiu was kind and wonderful enough to put these on reserve for me as I get my Paypal account in order (nothing is worse than realising you're a few dollars short...nothing).



I also like these loafers and these cute mini wedges.

Soon I will make somebody shut my Paypal account down and everything will be okay again.

5 comments:

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

Shoes and dresses are precisely what the doctor ordered! Walking in the rain...are you mad??? :)

emsydo said...

yes yes! i love walking in the rain too. everyone thinks i'm crazy because sometimes I ditch my umbrella to get soaked. hehheh
those granny booties are perfect...mmm

Anonymous said...

Awesome dress. I love the print. I have boots sort of like those. They go really well with a lot of different outfits.

Style On Track said...

Oh those shoes are so cute, very original and they look comfy to :D

I also love that dress, it is a great purchase, you need something to help you cope with those darn exams anyway ;)

Maven Heart said...

super lovely shoes I like!!!!