'full bodied, starry eyed, audacious, supernatural and glorified'

Friday, May 2, 2008

voltage running through her skin

Today: I hopped on the tram, intending to go to uni when it started pouring down with rain. I sat there for about two stops, thinking how miserable the one-hour tram ride will be, followed by sitting in a one-hour class most probably daydreaming instead of listening, then finally getting back on the tram and sitting in peak hour traffic. So instead, I stepped back onto the drenched streets, put on my hood and wandered (shopped) the city.




Wearing: said hooded faux-leather jacket from DFO, a floral dress from Sportsgirl and tights from Target or wherever.

I've got my digital camera working again, yay to that.
Title: Electric Feel - MGMT

P.S
I've been feeling annoyingly fidgety all day :(

2 comments:

emsydo said...

naughty naughty. skipping uni for shopping. hahha
oh wells. shopping on a rainy day sounds much more productive than daydreaming in class.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I would have done the exact same thing. Although I probably wouldn't have even gotten out of bed in the first place ^_^
I love your outfit, especially the hooded jacket.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too - I've linked you as well =]

fashionfake