'full bodied, starry eyed, audacious, supernatural and glorified'

Friday, April 11, 2008

i'm coming up only to show you wrong

Okay, so Google Analytics tells me that I've had visitors to this very blog from 26 different countries/territories, within two days. That's amazing. It sounds unrealistic and sort of unachievable, but I'd like to think that it isn't some massive error.

Countries according to the number of visits:
1. Australia
2. Spain
3. United States
4. United Kingdom
5. India
6. France
7. Italy
8. Malaysia
9. Turkey
10. Brazil
11. Portugal
12. Germany
13. Greece
14. Belgium
15. United Arab Emirates
16. Singapore
17. Antigua and Barbuda
18. Sweden
19. Algeria
20. Egypt
21. Kenya
22. South Korea
23. Latvia
24. Switzerland
25. Japan
26. Bulgaria

See, that doesn't look right, does it?
But thank-you to whoever does visit this blog.

I'll leave you with some items from my Etsy wishlist:
(click on the pictures for further inspection)





No comments: