'full bodied, starry eyed, audacious, supernatural and glorified'

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

come take this heart away

Latest purchases!

I bought this amazing faux-leather jacket last week or so, from a shop in DFO (one of those shops that sells exactly the same kind of clothes as all the others). It's hooded too. That's an automatic win in my books.



Yesterday I finally bought Cheap Monday jeans from 'That Store' on Chapel Street. I've been hanging for a new pair of jeans for awhile now. I just need to get these altered and I'm set. Although I wore them today and did feel like a robot.




After this purchase I bumped into these two lovely girls from France, who've been living in Sydney for a month and were down visiting Melbourne. They asked me for directions and it was like instant girl-crush, they had the best accents in the world and as we chatted I discovered they were in Sydney working for Collette Dinnigan and Willow. Impressive.

Back on track, today I went back to Speed Boy Girl on Degraves and bought this top I've been eyeing off for ages. I decided to take the plunge and it was such a great idea as well because it was reduced almost half price! Yay.

1 comment:

emsydo said...

dang girl, you so rock n roll .
:D
i really like that jacket! its cool. which shop did you get it from?